Wednesday, December 30, 2009

IF

If I were an engine…
Would you rev me?

If I were a game…
Would you play me?

If I were a song…
Would you hear me

If I were a word…
Would you define me?

If I were a red light…
Would you stop for me?

If I were a lollipop…
Would you lick me?

If I were the ocean…
Would you ride my waves?

If I were champagne…
Would you savor my sweet taste?

If I were a penny…
Would you pick me up?

If I were a mountain…
Would you move me?

If I were a light…
Would you turn me on?

If I were a storm…
Would you ride me out?

If I were a nail…
Would you hammer me?

If I were the ace of spades…
Would you play me?

If I were a number…
Would you divide me?

If I were a convertible…
Would you take down my top?

If I were a fantasy…
Would you make me real?

If I were a battery…
Would you charge me?

If I were an IP address…
Would you ping me?

If I were a book…
Would I be well read?

If I were a song…
Would you sing me?

If I were the dark…
Would you be lost in me?

If I were a bad habit…
Would you get rid of me?

If I were a ship…
Would you pass me in the night?

If I were a mistake…
Would you repeat me?

If I were a candle…
Would you light my fire?

If I were a dumbbell…
Would you pump me?

If I were a riddle…
Would you try to figure me out?

If I were chocolate…
Would I melt inside your mouth?

If I were a watch…
Would you wind me up?

If I were a ladybug…
Would you set me free?

No comments:

Post a Comment