Monday, February 8, 2010

Manhunt

I’m geared up and ready for the hunt of my life,
With the experience needed to
Trap this man beast with very little strife.

I put on my makeup, my heals, and my sheers,
I’m locked and I’m loaded
For the hunt for this “man beast” I fear.

I’m armed and I’m dangerous with my favorite perfume,
So you better watch out man beast,
When I walk in the room!

I’ve got all the know-how and the skill
To hunt down this man beast
And go in for the kill!

It’s awful out there; it’s not for the faint-hearted
Someone has to do it,
I better get started!

Don’t go! It’s dangerous! They all say,
Stay home where it's safe and warm
Please, if you may.

Pffftt, I’ll not hear it, I’ve got it all mapped
This beast they call man
Can surely be trapped!

I head for the car with all of my gear
Look out man beast!
It’s me you should fear!

I rev up the engine, and never look back
Man beast beware!
I’ll cut you no slack!

No comments:

Post a Comment